The CMS helps admins manage dynamic content across the Skild platform and gives admins to control to personalize their communications to event participants. Skild provides handy templates with pre-loaded text that you can keep or customize.
- Fragments - customized plain text messages or alerts the administrator creates to be seen by participants within the specific areas of the system. Examples include: "the submission period has not yet started" . Note: HTML should not be entered inside of a Fragment
- Page - customized HTML messages the administrator creates to be seen by participants within specific areas of the system. Examples include: a welcome message on users' dashboard or prepare screen that contains a link to an external web page to a video.
- Email: customized plain text or html messages the administrator creates to be emailed to participants after a certain event has triggered it to be sent. Examples include: contestant registration confirmation, submission received confirmation, judge registration confirmation, etc. (An email trigger is a contestant or judge initiated action that cause an email to be sent to themselves.)
Within each type of content there are tokens. A token is context specific and cannot be used in any admin-created content (email, fragment or page). Below are a list of token contexts and each respective token:
- @@EVENT_NAME@@ - the name of the competition that appears to contestants, judges, nominees, nominators and the public. EVENT NAME is entered by the admin in Setup>>General >>Name
- @@START_DATE@@ - competition start date set in the Timeline module
- @@END_DATE@@ - competition end date set in the Timeline module
Registration (DO NOT REMOVE)
- contestant registration confirmation - @@REGISTRATION_URL@@
- public voting registration confirmation - @@LINK@@
- judge registration confirmation - @@EMAIL_VERIFICATION_LINK@@
- contestant entry submission date - @@PLAN_SUBMISSION_DATE@@
- contestant entry deadline - @@SUBMISSION_EXPIRY_DATE@@
- contestant entry submission opens - @@SUBMISSION_START_DATE@@
category/bracket name - @@BRACKET_NAME@@