There are two types of statuses in Manage Entries
- Submission Status
- Entry Status
The level of completion of an entry as defined by the entrant. The two levels are:
- In Progress - An entry form that is partially complete but has not yet been submitted.
- Submitted - A fully completed entry form that has been officially submitted.
The status of an entry form as defined by the administrator after it has been received and/or scored.
- Advance - (GREEN) An entry that has been approved to move to the next phase of a competition.
- In green circle below, 85 represents the score and under the score is the number 1 which indicates how many judges have scored the entry.
- Eliminate (RED) - An entry that has been removed from the competition. Score & comments will be erased.
- Disqualify (RED) - An entry that has been removed from the competition because it has not met the required rules of the competition. Score & comments will be erased.
- No Status (GREY) - An entry form that has not yet been advanced, eliminated or disqualified by admin. Keep it grey if you want to keep the scores and comments intact.